Join Trattoria di Carlo on April 25th for the Tour of Italy Wine Dinner.
Enjoy these special menu items:
- Bruschetta Primavera - Toasted Italian bread topped with seasonal sautéed veggies and a goat cheese spread
- California salad - Baby greens with strawberry, grapes, walnut blu cheese topped with a raspberry champagne vinaigrette
- Dipinti Sauvignon - (Deep, semi-fertile, moderately detrital, well drained and mineral rice)
- Trescone Sangiovese, Ciligiolo and Merlot Blend (RED) - (Soft with very rich cherry and raspberry fruit and nuances of
flowers and spice medium full bodied
- Roasted chicken, eggplant, sundried tomato, cream sauce and mozzarella lasagna
- Sicilian Flat bread with truffle seasoning
- Paolo Scavino Nebbiolo, Barbera, dolcetto, merlot blend - (Clean and fresh fruit. Medium bodies and nice structure easy palare pleaser for all)
- Copertino Riserva - 95% Negro Amaro and 5% Malvasis Nera (Brick red and dense. Smokey medium bodied)
- Filet Boscaiola - Filet medallions topped with a smoked bacon bell pepper onion white wine cream sauce served with roasted potatoes
- Valdisanti Toscana - 75% Cab Sauvignon 20% Sangiovese and 5% Cab Franc (rich dark fruit, berry and cassis aromas. Full bodied with deep but reserved fruit and rich oak flavors)
- Flourless Ricotta Cheese Cake - Grandmas special……. Flourless ricotta cheesecake topped with a strawberry, blueberry, raspberry sauce enhanced with mandarin orange liquor
- Col DEI Venti-Moscato d'Asti (sweet refreshing citrusy with bubbles)
Check-in for the event is at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm. Cost for the special event is $65.95 per person (plus tax and gratuity). Contact Jetmir for reservations at 414-768-0001 or email@example.com
Bring your friends and family and join di Carlo for this delicious event!
Oak Creek mayor, Steve Scaffidi, honored Trattoria di Carlo and owner Carlo Pedone for their charitable contributions to the Haley Rae Cabreza fundraiser.
The restaurant was also recognized for recently celebrating its 10th Anniversary in December 2012.
Read the full article.
Trattoria di Carlo is starting a Wine Wednesday special. We will be offering select bottles of wine at a special price – Wednesdays only. Here’s the list of wines that Jetmir has personally selected. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing wine special!
|Falaghina del Fuedi (Italian White Blend)
|Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay
|Ponzi Pinot Gris (Willamette Valley, Oregon)
|Dono Paula Torrontes (Argentina)
| Sofia Blanc de Blanc (Monterry County)
|Schramsberg Brut Rose (Nappa Valley, California)
|Groom Shiraz (Australia 2010)
|Barolo Valtigliano (Italy 2005)
|Pappillam 2006 Napa Valley Red Blend
Cab, Merlot, Cab Franc
|HDV Red Blend (Carnros 2003)
|Merlot Cabernet Coronato Bolgheri 2005 Red Blend (Italy)
| Flora Springs Trilogy 2006 Red Blend (California)
| Chateau St. Jean Cing Cepages (Sonoma) 2004
|Vine Cliff 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon (Oakville)
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Have you made plans yet with your special someone? Trattoria di Carlo is here to help. We have some very special Valentine entrees for you to enjoy.
Linguini Sugo di Gamberi
Large shrimp and large bay sea scallops sautéed with roasted garlic cherry tomato simmered with a light brandy tossed with linguini $18.95
Salsiccia di Maiale & Costate di Manzo & Polenta
Braised beef short ribs and home made Italian sausage simmered in hearty red sauce for hours, with carrots celery pearl onions and peas. Served over creamy Parmesan polenta $21.95
New York Strip alla Frank Sinatra
12oz. choice cut New York strip char grilled and cooked to your liking. Topped with a roasted shrimp Dijon butter sauce. Comes with parmesan-roasted potatoes $28.50
Pollo alla Carlo
Dusted chicken breast pan roasted and simmered in a roasted garlic wine sauce that has jumbo Sicilian olives sliced roasted potatoes and topped with prosciutto mozzarella $18.95
Pescie del Giorno
Pan seared Atlantic grouper and lump crab meat simmered in a traditional tomato broth with cherry tomatoes red onions leak chickpeas black lentils served over a bed of quinoa $22.50
Be sure to contact us and make a reservation at di Carlo’s this Valentine’s Day to help complete this special day.
Christmas is right around the corner. And di Carlo wants to help make sure everything is perfect for this special holiday. Let us take care of dinner for you, so you can focus more on family time. We’ll be open until 4:00pm on Christmas Eve. Come by and pick up a pan of lasagna or any of our entrées on our On-the-Go catering menu. Our full pans serve 15-20 people, and our half pans serve 6-8 people. Also, you can order it cold, so you can heat the pans yourself on Christmas Day!
On-the-Go catering includes self-served disposable aluminum pans. Each pan comes with garlic bread, Parmesan cheese, and extra red sauce. View our entire On-the-Go Catering Menu to see the list of appetizers and entrées available in pans.
For more information about our On-the-Go catering, or any of our other catering services, please contact us.
Christmas is such a special time of the year, filled with family, friends, food, and festivities. Everyone has their traditions for the holidays, whether it’s getting the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, listening to Christmas music 24/7, or cooking those secret family recipes made for the holidays.
The Sicilian culture has their own set of traditions for the holiday season as well. Here are some Sicilian traditions that are practiced each year.
- Families start decorating their homes and celebrating Christmas around December 8. Nativity scenes are also set up, as is the widespread custom.
- Serious eating begins on Christmas Eve, December 24, and tends to continue for 24 hours. Sweets and desserts are of upmost importance.
- Presents are opens after the Christmas Eve dinner.
- Traditionally, lasagna is supposed to bring good luck, and is the main course at the New Year’s dinner, the following week. And at midnight, Spumate is opened to ring in the New Year.
- The end of Christmas comes on Epiphany, January 6.
Many traditional Sicilian recipes are made during this time of the year as well.
- Sfincione: pizza dough covered with tomato sauce, onions, sardines, “caciocavallo” cheese, breadcrumbs, and olive oil
- Cobaita: a nougat made with honey and sesame seeds, or walnuts and almonds
- Nugatoli: cookies stuffed with chopped almonds, chopped pistachios, and cinnamon
- Cosi Chini: pastries stuffed with dried figs and almonds
- Buccellati: pastries stuffed with dried figs, raisins, almonds, walnuts, pine seeds, sugar, and candied orange peel
Every culture has their own traditions during the holiday. These are just a few from the Sicilian culture. What are some traditions you celebrate in your family? Share them with us!
Let us make your Christmas dinner for you! We have Everything you might need for you dinner of 4 people or 40 people. View our On the Go Catering menu and find what you need for the Holidays.
Trattoria di Carlo is honored to be featured this week in two Milwaukee and Oak Creek media outlets:
According to the patch.com author Mark Schaaf, Trattoria di Carlo "reigns as arguably Oak Creek's most popular restaurant." Read the entire Patch.com article.
Martin Hintz of M Magazine features Trattoria di Carlo as one of M Magazines favorite Italian restaurants. Read the M Magazine review here.
The holidays are a special time of the year. Friends and family come together for food, fun, and, of course, presents. It shouldn’t be a stressful time, spent worrying about having the perfect holiday menu, and planning and preparing all the essential items. Stress takes away from the importance of the holidays and the time you’re spending with your guests.
To help ease the stress when planning and preparing for your company holiday party, we’re sharing with you a planning checklist to ensure your party turns out just the way you want.
1. Plan a Secret Santa or gift swap with your co-workers to limit the number of gift purchases. Decide any other forms of games you may want at the party.
2. Reserve a location for the event as soon as possible, if required.
3. Determine the holiday menu and order food from a caterer. If you are not having food from a caterer, determine how much food you will need and buy in bulk.
- Are you just going to be serving appetizers or will it be a full meal?
- Are there any food allergies you need to be aware of?
- Are the guests asked to provide any side dishes?
4. Decide on a guest list then order and send party invitations with at least one week between the RSVP date and the date of the holiday party.
- It’s also important to coordinate a date before sending the invitations, to help ensure that everyone can attend the event.
5. Prepare any party ware you may need, if the event is not catered. Determine if you’re going to use plastic utensils and plates or china. Also, decide what type of glassware you would like to use, depending on the beverages that will be provided.
6. Create a seating chart and table arrangements, if necessary.
7. Decorate the location of the event with table decorations, Christmas lights and/or candles, a Christmas tree, and whatever else you would like to spruce up the place.
8. Have entertainment before the meal such as background music or a DJ.
9. Find a photographer if you would like pictures, and even video, of the event.
10. Enjoy the party, the meal, and your guests!
By following this checklist, you are sure you have a spectacular company event that your guests will not forget.
At di Carlo, we provide catering to holiday parties. Please contact us for more information if you would like to host your party at our restaurant, if you would like us to cater your event at a different location, or if you would like to order your holiday meal from us. We would love to be a part of your holiday celebrations.
Trattoria di Carlo wants to thank you for 10 years of loyalty! A $5.00 menu is being offered with special prices on our core menu items from Monday, Dec. 3, - Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012.
These entrées are available for PICK UP ONLY. No more than 4 entrees from the $5 menu per order/visit. Enjoy these entrees for $5:
- 14” cheese & 1 topping pizza (regular or extra thin crust only)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Chicken Parmesan
- Gnocchi with red sauce
There are also Anniversary Bar Specials that loyalty members can partake in, at the BAR ONLY.
- $2 - Domestic Bottle Beer
- $2 - Tap Beer
- $5 - Chicken wings (8pcs)
- $5 - 14” one topping pizza (regular or extra thin crust only)
Along with the special $5 menu and the bar specials, we also have these entrée specials:
- Pasta special 14.95
Carlo's signature homemade sauce made with his homegrown tomatoes sautéed with roasted chicken pieces asparagus and spinach tossed with freshly cooked Fettuccini.
- Seafood special 18.95
Oven roasted tilapia topped with casino sauce that has pearl onions crispy apple wood bacon white wine lemon zest and chopped bell peppers. Then we sprinkle seasoned roasted breadcrumbs over the top. Served with side of spaghetti with red sauce.
- Chicken special 18.95
Chicken scaloppini lightly dusted pan roasted simmered in a roasted garlic white wine sauce that has sun dried tomatoes spinach and jumbo Sicilian olives. Served with a side of Sicilian style veggie frittata.
- Steak special 22.50
Choice cut 12 oz. New York strip steak seasoned with cracked pepper and sea salt cooked to your liking. Topped with roasted shiitake and portabella mushroom. Served with a side Parmesan encrusted mashed potatoes.
Come and join di Carlo as we celebrate 10 years of loyalty and partake in these mouth-watering specials!
Not part of our Loyalty Program, but interested in joining to enjoy these specials? Becoming a member is simple! Ask to join the Loyalty Program and start receiving the many benefits from Trattoria di Carlo!
Are you in the process of planning a wedding? Would you like some help finding ideas perfect for you? Let us help you!
We’ve put together a list of resources and guides from the Milwaukee area to help you find whatever you may need, whether it is a DJ, photographer, or florist.
Also, when planning your wedding, don’t forget about us. We offer catering for weddings, and have a list of preferred venues in Southeastern Wisconsin. View our Wedding Packet for menu options or request more catering information.
This is a special day for you and you deserve the best. Use these resources to remove added stress and ensure everything is just right.